All editions of Sam’s Journey and Galencia are back in stock! This includes the cartridge edition of Sam’s Journey – it is now available again from our online shop. Buy here
We didn't listen to the warnings.
We decided to ignore the decline of our bee population,
and now their guardians have arrived.
You must pilot the 1981 Galencia Fighter and restore order.
Before its too late!
Galencia is a Galaga inspired action game from Jason Aldred.
Minimum system requirements:
C64 or C128 in C64 mode, 1541/1571 Floppy, Joystick.
Also compatible with:
This game is PAL and NTSC compatible.
We are proud to say that Galencia has already received
20 ratings to date (September 15th, 2017) and got 5 out of 5 stars...
Design, graphics & programming: Jason Aldred
Additional graphics & sound effects: Saul Cross
Music & sound effects: PulseBot
Physical cover art: Flemming Dupont
Additional Support & Special Thanks: 'Indian' Nic Winder
Rob says: The best Modern C64 Shmup?
- 50 Action Packed Levels
- Asteroid Fields
- Challenging Stages
- Boss Battles
- Ebb and Flow difficulty curve
- Siren enemy with Tractor beam for Double Ship Action
- Introduction, Launch and Completion sequences
- 6 Brand new SID tunes, unique to this project
- Load, Save and Reset High Scores
- Extensive CRT options including 3 levels of Starfield Brightness
- Three different Score Palettes
- Tournament Mode (one life only for quick party gaming)
- Music and Simultaneous Sound Effects or Sound Effects only
And now, ladies and gentlefighters - get your joysticks ready and snitch the playable demo of the game!
A playable demo version is available as a download, of course at no cost. PAL and NTSC compatible!
Short notice on game controls:
- Use Joystick Port 2 to rescue the world
- F1 on title screen for options menu
- SPACE to pause current game
- Q to quit current game
Geschrieben von Protovision am 10.06.2019
Geschrieben von Protovision am 12.01.2019
Geschrieben von Protovision am 30.09.2018
If you want to know where the developers of Galencia got their inspiration and how Galencia differs from its predecessors, then the first episode of New Retro is what you should watch:
Geschrieben von Protovision am 28.07.2018
Geschrieben von Protovision am 28.06.2018